Sunday Jobs Day




Hi all

It's Sunday and most people will be spending it crafting away unfortunately I have a whole house to clean and three monsters to entertain. I have so far managed to tidy up the lounge and set my eldest up with a latch hook rug to amuse her for the day. One out of three happy. Luckily daddy will amuse the youngest with train set building which just leaves me one to amuse and the rest of the house to clean.

I have made lots of things over the last few days but unfortunately I left the pictures on my memory stick at work so I only have one thing to show you all today. It is willow hearts decorated with Prima flowers which are in pride of place in the shop window at the moment.

These make great decorations around the home and are easy to make with any embellishments and a tube of silicone glue.

Anyway must go the house wont clean itself unfortunately.

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment